2.- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and collect information on the browsing habits of a particular user or his or her device. In addition, depending on the information contained in the cookies and the way in which the device is used, cookies may also be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data only while the user accesses a webpage.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which data remains stored on the terminal equipment and can be accessed and handled for a defined period by the manager of the cookie. This period can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies enable their manager to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which the cookies are linked. The information collected by such cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for their users in order to institute improvements through analysis of data relating to how users are employing the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
4.- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
|__utma||From third parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||Not Exempt|
|__utmb||From third parties (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Used to determine new sessions or visits.||Not Exempt|
|__utmc||From third parties (Google Analytics)||Al finalizar la sesión||It is configured for use with Urchin||Not Exempt|
|__utmz||From third parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the source or campaign that explains how the user has reached the website.||Not Exempt|
5.- REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At all times you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use: Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
Or click here for more information. http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
Or click here for more information. : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y- deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content Settings.
Or click here for more information. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es Safari: Preferences > Security/Privacy.
Or click here for more information. http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/ Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced Options > Cookies
Or click here for more information. http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6.- THIRD PARTIES OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Supplier||Service and Cookie aim||Supplier information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website at the level of posting visitors, pages visited, keywords used and the like||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|